HR Manager at Maeer's MIT Group of Institutions
Views:554 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Maeer's MIT Group of Institutions - Chief Marketing Officer (20-25 yrs)
Candidates With Experience Of In Brand Management, Brand Launch, Developing Brand Manual Shall Be Preferred.
As a Chief Marketing Officer, the candidate will be brand custodian of the group of Institution including all subsidiary and subordinate Institutions/Universities in the group.
Key Deliverables :
1. Creation of a brand strategy, guidelines & manual in line with group's vision to help position the group as a top educational institution globally.
2. Ensure standard practices and guidelines are followed in all the institutions across the group.
3. Creation of a standard communication design & strategy content for the group and its institution through social media, conventional media, PR, website etc. and handle online reputation management.
4. Create and ensure compliance to annual marketing plan & strategy.
5. Implement and leverage latest marketing tools and technologies.
6. Conduct market research and use various business intelligence tools to provide market intelligence to aid decision making.
7. Prepare, check & monitor plan vs achievement of the annual operating plan on Admissions/Revenue targets.
1. Senior Team management skills in a matrix organization.
2. Advanced Data Analytics and ability to aid data driven decision making.
3. Digital marketing skill - SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hub spot/CRM, Salesforce etc.
4. Good communication & interpersonal skills.
5. Excellent presentation skills.
6. Hands-on experience on marketing technologies - marketing automation, attribution etc.
7. Brand management
8. Content marketing, Social Media & Influencer Marketing
- 20+ years of leadership experience of B2B & B2C marketing experience in FMCG/Services Company or comparable industry with well-rounded marketing/business development experience in position involving overall group level brand building experience.
- MBA/Post graduation from a full time premier business school. This requirement can be relaxed for exceptional candidate.