HR at Macawber Beekay Pvt Ltd.
Views:340 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Macawber Beekay - Senior Officer/Assistant Manager - Cost Accountant (6-10 yrs)
Sr Officer / Asst Manager Cost Accountant
Required Qualification & Certification: Must be ICWA/CMA
Experience: 5+ Years of industrial experience (should have worked in a manufacturing unit)
Location: Keshwana, Rajasthan
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Coordination skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Adaptable, flexible, and Agile for quick learning.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Hands-on MS Office.
- Standard Costing, Equipment / Component Costing, Variance Analysis, etc.
- Should have worked in Engineering/Manufacturing Industry.
- Should be good at working in an ERP environment.
Statement of Job Responsibilities:
- Planning and coordinating plant budget and business planning activities in alignment with corporate
policies and practices.
- Implementation of standard costing procedures in the manufacturing plant.
- Forecasting of raw material cost, manpower cost, conversion cost, and overall product cost.
- Manage data to be able to consistently monitor the product cost.
- Prepare the inventory valuation report for stock of raw materials, semi-finished products, finished
products and analyze discrepancies,
- Prepare the report for overheads and analysis.
- Estimate non-standard product costs to support quoting activities,
- Variance analysis of raw material & and components costs periodically. .
- Monitor and implement plant internal controls (in conjunction with corporate policies) as necessary to
ensure reporting integrity, safeguard company assets, and identify risks.
- Design costing modules and dashboards up to component levels.
- Answer to requests from internal and external auditors during periodic audits
- Performs other duties and participates in special projects as assigned.