Maan Aluminium - Manager - Sales & Marketing (6-11 yrs)
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
The company is one of the pioneers in the Aluminium extrusion industry in India; its plant in central India was one of the first to be commissioned in the year 1989. In the year 2009, the company was rebranded as Maan Aluminium Ltd.; the new entity now includes trading and manufacturing operations, having industry experience and knowledge of over 32 years.
The company had a humble beginning in manufacturing Aluminium extrusions, in a record time of eleven months commenced commercial operations, and today has the distinction of being one of the nation's largest manufacturers and exporters of Aluminium extruded products from central India.
Today, Maan Aluminium Ltd. is a preferred choice by many companies worldwide.
The company is exporting its products globally, and is accredited with One Star export house status.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle.
They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones.
They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Retention of existing customers
- Brand management
- MBA in marketing with 6+ years in extrusion industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills