HR Manager at M3 India
Views:1425 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
M3 India - Client Partner - Healthcare Market Research (4-8 yrs)
- We are looking for a self-driven, results-oriented individual to join our team and lead the execution of client assignments in Market Research (Primary responsibility) and Online promotions to Doctors on our platform M3 India.
- You will join a high-quality team that is pioneering the area of online communications and medical education for Doctors in India by application of Technology.
- You will report directly into Head - Business Development & Client Engagement and take up responsibilities of
(1) Executing client projects and developing project deliverables including Market research questionnaires, final recommendations/report, and client presentations
(2) Interacting and working closely with Client's project team to set-up and manage project KPIs, delivery timelines, reporting etc.
(3) Supporting Business development by preparing client presentations and other necessary information and collaterals.
- Ideal candidate will have 4-8 years of overall experience in managing and executing projects in Market Research/Consulting roles in the Indian Healthcare industry.
- You must possess strong analytical skills and should be able to apply first principles thinking to solving business problems. You must be a team player and take a sense of pride and ownership in your performance and its impact on company's success.
About M3 India: M3 India is the Indian subsidiary of M3, Inc. Japan - a Tokyo Headquartered MNC with global sales > USD 1bn and operations across 9 countries. 150,000+ Indian Doctors across 50+ Medical Specialties trust M3 India platform to update themselves and practice evidence-based medicine.