Head of Talent Acquisition at M2P Fintech
Views:340 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
M2P Fintech - Senior Product Manager (6-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - Product Management
Experience: 6 to 8 years
M2P is looking for a Senior Product Manager who will play a key role in solving customer problems and focus on building products that bring customer delight and add business value. This role would lead the platform engineering products at M2P and would strive towards providing the best developer experience to all product and data engineering teams. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about building platform products and firmly believes in empowering engineers to help achieve our product and business outcomes.
- Define the platform strategy and roadmap for platform engineering within M2P
- Author and prioritize epics, features and user stories by optimizing for customer and/or business value
- Take ownership of the execution of the roadmap, by working closely with engineers and other stakeholders
- Prioritize features, requests, asks from various teams keeping in mind user impact, business impact & dev costs.
- Will own periodic (quarterly/annual) product planning practices in line with organisational goals
- Complete ownership of documentation, validation, verification of critical platform performance, feedback and findings.
- You have 5+ years full-time work experience in product/tech b2b companies or digital banking/fintech.
- You have worked for 1+ years in an engineering background either in core development or into infrastructure engineering.
- You have prior experience in working closely and cross-functionally with a number of diverse teams including Technology, Dev, Operations, Customer Support, Analytics, Content, Design and other critical decisioning teams.
- Experience in taking quick decisions basis data & analytical inputs.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to mentor teams.