HR at Lynks Logistics Limited
Views:823 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Lynk - Senior Data Analyst (2-5 yrs)
The role involves analyzing and interpreting data related to business performance and making recommendations for business decisions.
- Data analysis and solution building based on insights captured from data
- Responsible for giving insights to management and help in the monthly planning
- Take ownership to drive automation and proactive alerts/mechanisms within respective functions
- Develop forecasting models for demand
- Analyze the impact of incentives on supply performance, demand conversion, and cost.
- Strong analytic and structured problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data mining techniques like time series forecasting, regression, classification, and clustering techniques
- Outstanding understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods, knowledge of statistical tools like Python, R, SAS & MySQL.
- Should be good at Excel, SQL Queries etc.,
- Experience of analytic environments and tools, for both structured and unstructured data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.