HR at Lynks Logistics Limited
Views:327 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Lynk - Senior Data Analyst (2-5 yrs)
The role involves analyzing and interpreting data related to business performance and making recommendations for business decisions.
- Data analysis and solution building based on insights captured from data
- Responsible for giving insights to management and help in the monthly planning
- Take ownership to drive automation and proactive alerts/mechanisms within respective functions
- Develop forecasting models for demand
- Analyze the impact of incentives on supply performance, demand conversion, and cost.
- Strong analytic and structured problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data mining techniques like time series forecasting, regression, classification, and clustering techniques
- Outstanding understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods, knowledge of statistical tools like Python, R, SAS & MySQL.
- Should be good at Excel, SQL Queries etc.,
- Experience of analytic environments and tools, for both structured and unstructured data