Senior HR Executive at Lynks Logistics Ltd
Views:3802 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Lynk - Senior Business Analyst (4-8 yrs)
About Lynk :
Lynk is the fastest growing tech startup in the country in last mile aggregation space with a base of 1.5lakh+ users across Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai where we currently operate. Lynk is an integral part of everyday deliveries for our business customers and is a life saver for our individual customers when they are shifting houses. Our 2000+ driver partners plug into the platform for their every-day business and benefit from the stable earnings and the various welfare initiatives that Lynk offers to them. For further details, please visit www.lynk.co.in.
Please have a look at our Youtube links -
The Role involves of analyzing and interpreting data related to business performance and making recommendations for business decisions.
- Data analysis and solution building based on insights captured from data
- Responsible for giving insights to Management and help in monthly planning
- Take ownership to drive automation and proactive alerts/mechanisms within respective functions
- Develop forecasting models for demand
- Analyze impact of incentives on supply performance, demand conversion and cost.
Skills required :
- Strong analytic and structured problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data mining techniques like time series forecasting, regression, classification and clustering techniques
- Outstanding understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods, knowledge of statistical tools like R, SAS & MySQL.
- Experience of analytic environments and tools, for both structured and unstructured data.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.