Head - HR at Lykis Limited
Views:882 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Lykis - Business Executive Assistant (7-10 yrs)
- Work with cross functional business units to facilitate cross functional linkage and smooth operations on behalf of the MD.
- He/ She must have Knowledge of business & data analytical tools. Data management is also a pre-requisite for this profile so that he can assist the Director to take timely and informed decisions. It also includes analysing documents, preparing research documents and reports.
- Manage and priorities MD's schedules to ensure that his time is invested in critical and strategic issues, than operational
- Familiarity with relevant compliance and regulatory requirements, including understanding of standard EXIM & INCO terms and conditions to highlight any probable operational/legal risk
- Daily and regular follow-up with the Functional Heads for execution of Sales. Highlight and report lapses/deviation from OTIF timelines to the MD within 12 hours of occurrence.
- Validate new business ideas by preparing DPRs, business modeling and analysing the financials of new business prospective ventures presented.
- Should carry out market research and analytical study for the MD in areas which could have a probable impact on our business. Should keep abreast with latest business movements in the market and keep the MD updated on the same.
- Analyse books of accounts (P&L & Balance Sheets) and interpret in language understood by the MD. Act as a counter check mechanism on the accounts presented.
- Assist the MD in the review and implementation of the Annual Procurement plan/Annual Operating Plan/Annual Sales Plan (AOP/APP) as per mutual agreement of all stakeholders.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of accuracy and consistency in forecasting & planning for AOPs for the MD for the Export/ Trading (Lykis) and Cosmetics(Rivona) businesses.
- Report generation from ERP and evaluation in MS office tools. Use data to facilitate for making any decision. It also include analysing documents, preparing the research documents and reports
- Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence and speaking for the executive/MD.
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, potential and current vendors and also prospective network on behalf of the MD.
- Regular and daily feedback will have to be maintained with the MD even when he is not stationed in city and his instructions and directions will have to be followed in India in letter and spirit
- Act as the local arm/anchor of the MD whilst he is overseas and uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents and ensure an effective document & folder management system
- Create dashboards for the MD to get real time info of the business.
- Act as a Fulfilment resource who shall keep tab of all Sales enquiries received and those executed push for closure of all pending enquiries by constant follow up with the concerned stakeholder.
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
- Collect, collate data and MIS of various departments on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as per the requirement of the MD and make synopsis of relevant data highlight deviation from standards.
- File Maintenance, Schedule Management, Time Management, Influential Negotiation skill, Budget management, Organization skill, efficient calendar management and exceptional reporting to be ensured at all times
- Follow up through of all discussed items in meetings with updated MIS and reports. Follow attainable timelines and keep teams on task to complete milestones according to schedules and MD's instructions"
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to and drafting emails and interfacing with stakeholders
- To prepare the minutes of the meeting of all the meetings as per the directions and share with the concerned stakeholders within 12-24 hours of the said meeting
- Streamline MIS templates to facilitate real time prompt decision making culture-train the teams on the same if required
- Maintain harmonious relations with all stakeholders and ensure that own efforts are put infused to maintain those relationships.
- Develop oneself through organizational initiatives like coaching, training, continuous feedback session, and learn from interactions at the management level about the strategic intent desired by them.
- Qualification: MBA in Finance(preferred) / Operations /General Management/ Business Analytics from an EXIM/ Logistics/ FMCG background is a must. Exposure to Trading/Export industry best practices will be an added qualification. Fluency in Hindi & English is a must.
7-10 years in being an EA in any Export/ Trading/ FMCG/ Logistics set up is a must. It is imperative that the incumbent should have handled this assignment for Directors, MDs and CXO Level appointments earlier working across geographies especially Asian/Far east/Middle East & European countries.