Lumenci - Executive - Product Marketing (2-3 yrs)
Lumenci - Executive - Product Marketing
Job Summary :
Lumenci is a legal tech startup founded by a group of IIT alumni in the US. Lumencis mission is to transform the legal and intellectual property industry in the US & Europe with groundbreaking products and services. We are currently looking to build an exceptionally strong technical team in Gurgaon, India, to help us deliver high-quality products and services to our clients.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company's success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the art of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services, and public image. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customers' interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Support and coordinate with sales and BD team for client acquisition.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Design content for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, etc.)
- Social media marketing
- Preparing effective proposals and reports
- Monitor market trends, analyze market activities to identify opportunities.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Expected Competencies/Skills :
- Exceptional communication skills are must.
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of market research data, data analysis and statistics
- Hands-on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Analytical data-driven problem solver
Education and Experience :
- MBA in Marketing from top-ranking business schools.
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Marketing
- Experience in conducting marketing campaigns in the legal industry is preferred
- Experience in journalism/publication is preferred
Lumenci Values :
- Comfortable with independently managing deadlines and prioritizing effectively to deliver quality results
- Able to demonstrate a consistent record of excellence, ownership, and accountability
- Service-minded and passionate about results with an ability to develop positive relationships
- Adaptable to changing requirements and needs of a dynamic high-growth company
- Dedicated work ethic that thrives in a collaborative culture with excellent social, networking, and influencing skills
- Motivated and self-directed with a willingness to take on additional projects
- Able to demonstrate good judgment and growth mindset
- Highly focused, organized, and detailed oriented
- Competitive stock option plan at end of second year
- Rapid career growth as the Company expands
- Be part of the high growth startup community.