Co-founder at Lucidity Cloud
Views:801 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:221
Lucidity.cloud - AVP - Growth & Marketing - B2B SaaS - IIT/IIM/NIT/BITS (4-7 yrs)
About Lucidity.cloud :
We are an early stage deep tech company building the next generation cloud storage management platform for AWS/GCP/Azure. We are team from BITS Pilani, IIM Bangalore, NIT Allahabad & have worked at Microsoft, Swiggy, Tracxn before. We are funded by Tier I global VC & have leading marquee angels as our investor.
Our vision is to automate cloud infrastructure management. Lucidity solution eliminates infrastructure downtime, improves application performance & saves 40% cloud cost at a click of a button. What we have built is patentable & have never been done before. Started by seasoned entrepreneurs, we are passionate about creating something unique, innovative and big from India.
About Role (End to End marketer) :
We are looking for a growth evangelist who's an end to end marketer person. He/She will be the first hire in the marketing department & will be working directly with the founder. Broad objective is to own GTM strategies & grow business from 20 customers to 100 in next 1 year & then 100 to 1000 in next 2 years.
In short if you think you want to own the responsibility of committing & delivering MQL numbers independently, then this is the best place for you.
1. Strategic Planning for GTM :
- Figure out positioning of the product
- Work with the founder to decide which customer segment to target.
- Research & finalise top 3 channels for experimentation
- Define experiments & execute them
- Build scale up plan for experiments showing promising results.
2. Evangelising Lucidity concept using content :
- Hire & build content team.
- Finalise content calendar
- Figure out content format
- Plan content distribution strategy
- Make content SEO friendly.
3. Product Marketing :
- Optimise website for conversion
- Build sales collaterals
4. Paid Marketing :
- Run experiments to test paid channels
Skills Required :
- Have worked as a marketer in a B2B SaaS company before.
- Delivered great numbers in any of the functions before with some experience in rest.
- Has a knack to write content or can spot what a good content looks like.
- Great communication skills.
- Hustler - Can get hands dirty
- Independent thought leader - Can strategise & deliver numbers independently.
- Believes that current career growth is slow & wants to fast pace it.
What do we promise ?
- A high growth environment
- Autonomy to decide & deliver KPI
- Remote | Flexible hours | Unlimited Leaves
- Attractive ESOP's. Potential to see 100x in next 5 years.
- Work directly with founder & contribute directly on company's growth