Lucidity - Enterprise Sales Development Representative - Large & Mid Market - US Region (2-3 yrs)
About Lucidity :
We are an early-stage deep tech company building "NoOps for cloud storage" for AWS/GCP/Azure. Our vision is to automate & make cloud storage smarter. Lucidity solution eliminates infrastructure downtime, improves application performance & saves 40% cloud cost at a click of a button. What we have built is patentable. We have Fortune 500, Decacorn startups as our customers.
We are a team from BITS Pilani, IIM Bangalore, and NIT Allahabad & have worked at Microsoft, Swiggy, and Tracxn before. We are funded by Tier I global VC & have leading marquee angels as our investors. We are growing aggressively & plan to expand our team by 5x in the next 6 months.
We are passionate about creating something unique, innovative, and big from India for global customers.
About Role (Enterprise SDR - large and mid accounts - US) :
Lucidity is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support sales in the US region. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. This role within the Enterprise team is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within target Enterprise and upper Mid-Market accounts. The Enterprise SDR will need to be able to articulate the Outreach value proposition. SDR will work closely with the founding team members. He/She should be able to come up with new outbound ideas ( e-mail contents) and techniques in the mid and enterprise market. The SDRs' role is to book high-quality meetings in the mid-market and enterprise space.
Overarching Responsibilities :
- Do rigorous research on accounts and build an effective reach-out cadence
- Identifying champions and key stakeholders within target accounts
- Generate qualified opportunities by e-mailing, cold calling, and linked-in prospecting in the target market (USA)
- Come up with creative emails/content to draw the attention of prospects
- Strike and initiate conversations, and set up meetings & demos with relevant profiles
- Maintain hygiene and update records in the CRM
- 2-4 years of SDR experience as an individual contributor role in the enterprise market.
- Organized and reliable; able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- A result-oriented individual with a strong hunter mindset
- Learning mindset and the right attitude may help thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform in a remote working environment
What do we promise?
- A high-growth work environment
- Autonomy to decide & deliver on KPIs
- Work from home options | Unlimited Leaves
- Attractive ESOPs for deserving candidates. Potential to see 100x in the next 5 years.