Co-founder at Lucidity Cloud
Views:715 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Lucidity - Director - Enterprise Demand Generation - Founding Team (5-8 yrs)
Lucidity - Director - Enterprise Demand Generation - Founding Team (5-8yr)
We are an early-stage deep tech company building "NoOps for cloud storage" for AWS/GCP/Azure. Our vision is to automate & make cloud storage smarter. Lucidity solution eliminates infrastructure downtime, improves application performance & saves 40% cloud cost at a click of a button. What we have built is patentable. We have Fortune 500, decacorn startups as our customers.
We are a team from BITS Pilani, IIM Bangalore, NIT Allahabad & have worked at Microsoft, Swiggy, Tracxn before. We are funded by Tier I global VC & have leading marquee angels as our investors. We are growing aggressively & plan to expand our team by 5x in the next 6 months.
We are passionate about creating something unique, innovative, and big from India for global customers.
About Role (Founding team - Demand Generation):
We are looking for a seasoned enterprise demand generation leader who is keen to join as a founding team member. If you have been executing demand generation activities but are now interested in owning the end to end goal from strategy to planning to execution, then this role is for you.
Someone who has marketed to CIO,Dev, DevOps, CISO, tech ecosystem at the enterprise level would be a great fit. He/she will get the opportunity to bootstrap the demand generation department. You will be the first hire in this department.
1. Bootstrapping & end-to-end coordination and management of demand generation programs including planning, optimization, and reporting on campaigns to drive inbound / Outbound interest and activity.
2. Managing budget and programs needed to create and execute multi-channel demand gen programs across organic and paid digital channels and deliver high-quality leads to sales.
3. Creating engaging demand gen assets (landing pages, banners, infographics , trailer videos) to promote whitepapers, case studies, research studies, eBooks , digital and in-person and other gated.
4. Collaborating with product marketing to build quarterly campaign calendars and launch planning.
5. Tracking and analyzing performance metrics of all demand generation and customer efforts measure effectiveness and campaign ROI. Deliver scorecard, reporting, and recommendations for improvements/changes.
6. Exploring and recommending new demand generation channels and ideas to expand the reach and engage target audiences.
7. Manage relationships with external creative, web, development and search agencies.
1. Proven digital marketing success and experience is required at a leading B2B enterprise software company driving high quality leads for sales
2. Have worked in the enterprise software B2B space for at least 3-4 years for US and Global market and familiar with experience supporting the sell of multi-contact, enterprise solutions with long sales cycles
3. Should have 4 out of 6 initiatives - SDR, Organic SEO Content, paid, Webinar, Email Marketing, Community.
4. Have generated SQO pipelines in excess of $5M per year
5. Holistic understanding of all demand generation and account-based marketing components including: design, content development , landing page optimization, audience definition, that extend across social, web, search, online display advertising and content marketing.
What do we promise?
1. A high growth work environment
2. Autonomy to decide & deliver on KPIs
3. Work from home | Flexible hours | Unlimited Leaves
4. Attractive ESOPs. Potential to see 100x in next 5 years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.