Talent Acquisition Associate at LUCID
Views:89 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lucid - Project Success Consultant - North America (5-10 yrs)
The Project Success Consultant is responsible for managing and overseeing online research projects (surveys) while creating and developing relationships with research clients. The position plays a critical role for the organization as the primary client contact and is accountable for successful project execution and deliverables. The ideal candidate has experience working within the research space.
Note: This role is required to work during CST shifts (US Timings)
- Utilize Lucid's proprietary software to design and implement sample plans for studies, negotiating pricing, and joining client-facing team members on calls with prospective and current clients.
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how Lucid can solve challenges using technology
- Successfully run a multitude of online market research projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision
- Compile and extract data from various sources (SSRS, PowerBI, Salesforce, Lucid Marketplace, etc) to present to internal and external clients. Perform regular audits to ensure that operational workflow is being followed according to policy and procedure and provide feedback
- Coordinate with Software Team if platform issues are identified through analysis
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Ensure follow-up on all assigned action items
- Create and distribute performance reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Collaborate with the account team, business development, and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals
- Develop strong working relationships with external client personnel, anticipating client needs and communicating with account team leadership
- Collaborate with internal teams as well as both onshore and offshore colleagues for project handovers
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans, and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process
- Identify strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes
- Ensure validity by investigating all data and reports obtained. Research outliers and initiate corrective action to address the issue. Continue follow-up and escalation until resolved
- Communicate analysis results and supporting data to management and clients.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years work experience with proven ability to manage multiple market research projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas & features such as Pivot Tables
- Ability to lead and provide direction when working in teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with the self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail-oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- An innate sense of accountability
- Flexibility to work alternate schedules
- Positive attitude!