TA Partner - South Asia and Middle East at Lubrizol South Asia
Views:678 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Lubrizol - Manager - Customer Service (10-14 yrs)
Lubrizol - Customer Service Manager
- Lubrizol South Asia is having diverse business segments and plants in India and is responsible for business development of ingredients and additives for personal care products and pharmaceuticals; specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of specialty resins and additives. Lubrizols industry-leading technologies in additives, ingredients and compounds enhance the quality, performance and value of customers products, while reducing their environmental.
- Lubrizol Additives products work for you on the road, every day. We develop products that play an essential role in the proven performance of finished lubricants. We test our additives extensively in the lab and in the field under real-world conditions, and we help our customers differentiate and succeed through trusted expertise, testing confidence, global supply and independent strength.
Title : Customer Service Manager
Reports To : Head - SCM
Division : Lubrizol Additives - SCM
Location : (Turbhe) Mumbai, India
Summary of the Role :
- Accountable to ensure effective Planning and Delivery to intercompany and external customers on time and safely by complying trade and legal regulations.
- Responsible for customer service which includes sales forecast and dispatch & related activities of finished goods. Also responsible for logistic arrangement, by-product sale & handling customer complaints.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities :
- Build monthly/weekly/daily production plan based on the sales forecast [includes export orders as well].
- Interface & facilitate between Production, SCM, Sales & Customers.
- Ensure the logistics chain [finished goods dispatch, raising invoice, LR to transporter etc.] and related documentation of the finished goods.
- Responsible for awarding transportation contracts as per the prescribed process.
- Compliance of Indirect (GST) & other taxes.
- Coordinate the sales of by-products.
- Serve as point of contact for handling Customer Complaints end-to-end.
- Work on & implement new processes to improve efficiency & effectiveness of Customer Service function.
- Create avenues for cost control with a focus on process re-engineering.
Education / Certification : Chemistry Degree or equivalent
Experience and Skills : 10 - 12 years
Competencies for the Role :
- Effective communication
- Effective Collaboration
- Results orientation
- Strategic thinking & Innovative approach
- Business Analytics & Finance acumen