Lead - Talent Acquisition at L&T
Views:1039 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
L&T - Senior Manager - Legal/Litigation & Employment Laws - LLB/LLM (8-15 yrs)
- Larsen & Toubro is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense - for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
- We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
L&T SuFin is a new digital B2B SME E-commerce initiative of Larsen & Toubro, which will leverage L&T's deep knowledge and capabilities in Procurement (through its huge volume of annual procurement) and Logistics, Financing, and IT solutions in India.
- This platform is essentially a digital marketplace for SME buyers and sellers (mainly focused on construction and industrial products & services) to connect in an efficient manner, thereby enabling sellers to expand their sales reach, and for buyers to find required products and services at optimal cost and quality.
- L&T-SuFin is building a world class team to service this business space in Ecommerce transactions, logistics for such transactions and finance for the SMEs.
- Already a 250 plus strong team operating in several states- we are now looking for cutting edge talent in Business AnalystProduct, Planning & Implementation for SUFIN
- L&T SuFin intends to be a leader in this space and build a profitable and sustainable business.
- Qualification: LLB/LLM (Law Degree preferably from leading law schools)
- Work Location: Mumbai (Working from Office, should be willing to relocate to Mumbai on an immediate basis)
- Experience: 8 years of PQE preferably mix of law firm and corporate
- Innovative and logical in approach - ability to translate problem statements into legal parlance and provide solutions to business
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal skills, and analytical communications skills
- Possess highly developed organizational skills, detail oriented and hard working
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to identify and help resolve legal issues work effectively under time critical deadlines
- Proficient in Email, MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and outlook and aptitude for learning and using new software tools
- Familiar with laws with respect to ecommerce business including issues relating to online platforms and intermediary liability and relevant judgments
- Experience in handling litigations - notice, court proceedings withdrawal - both criminal and civil matters, employment, or labor laws, pre litigation dispute including posh, arbitrations
- Research into new applicable laws regulations and advice on regulatory requirements, legal risks, and mitigation strategies
- Drafting and vetting court pleadings (including affidavits and applications, notices, and replies) as well as consumer matters
- Manage and resolve conflict to avoid dispute escalation
- Participate in and /or lead negotiations with both internal and external customers /stakeholders
- Prepare Litigation Status Report, etc.
- Identify and consult on legal risks in connection with the development of new business and products
- Handling litigation mandates from inception till final hearing
- Will be actively involved in all litigations including briefing counsels and appearing before the courts
- Timely revert to all notices
- Knowledge and experience in drafting, revise and negotiate a wide range of agreements with customers, vendors, sellers, buyers, financial institutions and other third parties including large master agreements, data licenses, software and intellectual property licenses ,consulting /service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, IPR and Data Privacy will be an added advantage
- Experience in drafting of pleadings
- Supervise and direct outside counsels on multiple litigation matters
- Comfortable working in high pressure environment
- Significant litigation management experience
- Handling of litigation management of software tools
- Identify and consult on legal risks in connection to the business expansion
- Open for travelling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.