Assistant Manager at Larsen & Toubro
Views:472 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
L&T - Manager/AGM - Indirect Taxation - CA/CMA (7-15 yrs)
Educational Qualification: CA/CMA
Experience: 7-10 years
- Should possess core Indirect Tax knowledge covering Central excise, service tax & VAT, Goods and service tax.
- Experienced in dealing with Tax officials and managing a team, Should have good interpretation, drafting and communication skills.
Computer skills: Knowledge and experience in working of ERP Environment is desirable
Behavioural Competencies: Team leadership, Interpersonal skills & Networking
Areas of Exposure/ Work Background: Should have experience of independently handling Indirect Tax functions,
Experience in Project/ Construction industry would be a distinct advantage.
Responsible for Indirect Taxes compliance relating to:
1. Manufacturing for project business and
2. Construction Contracts
3. Covering Central excise, customs, service tax, VAT/CST, entry tax & Goods & service tax, Person should be able to handle various statutory compliances,
4. Operational procedures & related documentation
5. Manage and Develop the team
6. Will be responsible to co-ordinate/handle various notices, audits, assessments & Litigation Of the Infrastructure vertical & associated UJVs.