Talent Aquisition at L&T Infotech
Views:1372 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
L&T Infotech - Senior Specialist/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (10-15 yrs)
HR Business Partner - Senior Specialist / Senior Manager
A little about us :
L&T Infotech is one of the largest global technology consulting and digital solutions company -holding an annual revenue of $1.4 bn. We were founded 22 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group. We are currently partnered with more than 350 clients (66 of which are Fortune 500 companies). We operate in 28 countries - employing over 30,000 employees world-wide!
- We lead in providing the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
- We provide our employees with a learning environment that promotes growth and creativity.
- To learn more please visit us at www.lntinfotech.com follow us on Twitter @LTI_Global
Job Description :
- Design and deliver focused solutions around talent assessment, retention, change management, team building and other BU specific requirements.
- Ensuring proper implementation of HR policies and processes to minimize deviations ensure compliance. Provide inputs/suggestions for policy improvisation.
- Process documentation/representing BU HR for internal/external process audits
- Boost employee engagement and improve overall employee experience
- Conduct detailed attrition analysis and present the same to Business/HR leadership. Bring Industry insights, best practices and suggest measures for proactive retention.
- Ensure timely completion of various milestones PMS and Pay planning processes adhering to organization guidelines.
- Acting as an employee champion in helping the BU to handle key employee related issues, providing solutions and proactively strategizing employee touch points whereby achieving greater employee connect.
- Proactively seek employee feedback through various engagement tools and implement actions to address employee concerns.
- Contribute to the organization initiatives in collaboration with other HR COEs and people functions
Other responsibilities : Specific role related responsibilities will change based on regional or country context and business needs
Year of Experience : 10 -15 Years