Talent Aquisition at L&T Infotech
Views:1120 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
L&T Infotech - Business Finance Role - CA/ICWA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-12 yrs)
- Preparation, analysis and communication of the monthly executive Business Unit pack review.
- Provide meaningful insights and commentary to portray the financial outlook.
- Provide financial analysis, coupled with business perspective to adequately communicate financial trends and variances to expected results. Provide metrics, ad hoc reports and dashboards that help steer business decisions.
- Recommend strategic changes which will augment revenues, optimize costs and drive profitability.
- Build effective relationships within the finance team as well as with the business teams.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate to gain knowledge and insights of finance-related activities. Maintain open communication with business partners to stay in front of activities with a financial impact.
- Monthly revenue forecasting exercise.
- Facilitate the annual budgeting cycle.
- Review deals, ensure that all cost components are accurately factored in the pricing and that the pricing is competitive and in line with what is prevalent in the market.
- Review documents such as MSA, SoWs from a commercial perspective and ensure that the key commercial terms are in line with the company guidelines and flag exceptions for appropriate approvals.
- CA, ICWA or MBAs from premier institute.
- 2 to 9 years of experience in Finance in IT industry, including minimum 2-6 years of experience in the areas of Business Finance / FP&A / Pricing.
Salayr offered: 6-17LPA