Business HR at L&T Financial Services
Views:2539 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
L&T Financial Services - Wholesale Credit Auditor (4-8 yrs)
Require Wholesale Credit Audit Experience
- Align auditee's and internal resources to facilitate execution as per Audit Plan.
- Develop areaswise timelines within overall engagement level budgets.
- Execute audits in line with testing plans/ checklist. Gather required data, check processes and documents and identify non compliance with process and regulatory lapses therein.
- Evaluate the internal control over assigned areas of audit, to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and regulations. Identify any non-compliance for reporting as discussion points with auditee.
- Map business processes and conduct analysis to determine associated risks.
- Executing analytics/trend analysis by collating data from various sources for the consumption of the audit team. Investigate and perform root cause analysis on Risk Events.
- Ongoing monitoring and management of co-sourced firm.
- Adherence and enhancement of Internal Audit working standards (including document standards) Management and quality of the deliverables of co-sourced firms for the audit assignment
- Finalise draft audit observations along with assessment of risks involved and to provide inputs for incorporation in the draft audit report.
- Presentation and confirmation of the draft observation with auditee's line manager and assessing impact. Maintain adequate audit documentation for corroborating the observations
- Monitoring and timely follow-up on implementation of audit recommendations.
- Ongoing communication with the co-sourced firms on progress and quality of audits.
- Providing regular updates on status of audit progress.
- People development
- Attend planned trainings on timely basis.
- Maintain professional certification(s) and continue to develop and expand knowledge of the audit profession, information systems, regulatory issuances, industry, and Company products and information through self-study, research, and continuing education efforts.
Infrastructure : Effective and consistent use of infrastructure