Business HR at L&T Financial Services
Views:1116 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
L&T Financial Services - Team Member - Credit Risk - Home Loan (5-8 yrs)
Team Member - Credit Risk
Principal Accountabilities :
- Provide strong analytics through leadership to solve various problems across customer life-cycle - acquisition/targeting programs, product & pricing strategies, segmentation, cross-sell programs, portfolio management, retention strategies, etc.
- Develop Early Warning Systems ( EWS ) to flag off areas of concern and provide insights to manage portfolio risk
- Provide regular business performance monitoring and data-driven insights to senior management and product teams.
- Strong understanding of portfolio credit metrics such as limits, expected and unexpected loss, capital allocation, etc.)
- Develop and track forward-looking credit risk metrics based on national macroeconomic data as well as internal data.
- Complete other projects and initiatives in support of broader Credit Administration goals.
- Work with multiple product teams/stakeholders, understand key business objectives
- Deliver other ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Maintaining the risk loss database and analyze the reasons for such losses on quarter on quarter basis.
- Conducting risk assessments of the new initiatives.
- Daily review of exception reports, identifying and reporting risk issues, including any compliance or suitability issues.
- Assisting in the development of policies/procedures designed to ensure compliance with all industry/regulatory requirements.
Relevant & Total years of Experience :
- 4 - 7 years of risk and analytics experience in Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Project Finance etc.
- Excellent modelling, analytical, spreadsheet and presentation skills
- Role will require travel to customer sites/ branches across the country ( ~20% )