Business HR at L&T Financial Services
Views:3238 Applications:681 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
L&T Financial Services - Junior Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist - Analytics (1-8 yrs)
- Looking for Junior As well as Senior Data Scientist
- Data Scientists are expected to collaborate with other data scientists, subject matter experts, sales to deliver strategic advanced analytics projects from design to execution.
- Independently handle project work streams with minimum supervision.
- Work with Analytics Leads to identify opportunities for Analytics in aiding decisions across businesses.
- Look at providing solutions going beyond traditional means.
- Strong technical knowledge and domain experience to deliver conceptually solid solutions
- Create impactful presentations for stakeholder consumption summarizing analytical findings
Desired Skills and Experience :
1. 1 to 8 years of relevant Analytics experience at one or more Financial Services firms (Universal bank/ NBFC/ Insurance), Rating Agency, E-commerce, Retail or Consulting with exposure to one or more of the following areas:
- Customer Analytics
- Retail Analytics
- Collections and Recovery Analytics
- Credit Risk Ratings
2. Proven background in at least one of the following :
- Logistic regression models, Linear regression models, Stochastic models, Bayesian - Modeling, Classification Models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Network, Non-parametric Methods, Multivariate Statistics
3. Proficiency in at least one statistical and other tools/languages - R/Python/SAS;
4. Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL;
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc. - not mandatory
5. Ability to synthesize unstructured data and find actionable themes/insights using SPSS/Python/R.
6. Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to connect business requirements to data-mining objectives and business benefit. Demonstrated ability in gathering requirements, designs, plans and estimates
7. Aptitude to learn and ability to think creatively to solve real-world business problems
8. Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English