HR at L&T Financial Services
Views:1567 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
L&T Financial Services - HR Business Partner (2-5 yrs)
1. JOB PURPOSE :
To partner with the business in order to achieve their goals by driving the Human Resource Strategy and Interventions specifically designed to meet the needs of the different Businesses
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Employee Connect and Engagement
- Support the business unit management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Engage with the business on workforce planning, succession planning and skills assessment
- To conduct regular structured interventions to understand and to educate employees of policies & procedure updates.
- Manage the employee life cycle from onboarding till separation.
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for employee engagement initiatives
- Work with line managers and employees to address all employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties interests
- Partner with internal stakeholders to roll out all key people policies, processes (performance management, talent management, HR- Operations)
- To conduct interaction with new joinees, MTs, in order to educate them of the HR practices & know how of the organization.
- To conduct various contact program with employees to check & provide feedback & recommendation to management in order to help decision making. Talent Acquisition & Talent Management
- Interview candidates for mid level hires along with the line managers & select the most appropriate candidate for the position.
- Explore new avenues for sourcing talent and ensure hiring TAT.
- Ensure the source mix and cost per hire is within the defined budget.
- To ensure compliance of the joining process & the on-boarding across all levels as per the TAT.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their true potential MIS and reporting
- To ensure maintenance of documents as laid down & MIS updation. Also provide data for decision making
- To ensure updation & accuracy of data in the various HR systems Publish weekly/monthly reports and dashboard on recruitment status, attrition etc
3. DIMENSIONS :
- Financial Dimensions (if applicable)
- Cost per hire, Cost savings vs the total budget
- Other Dimensions
- No. of closed positions vs open positions,
- Hiring TAT
- Timely execution of HR interventions for different businesses
- Participation numbers for various HR initiatives being carried out for the zone
Total Employee strength : 200-500
4. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE :
Educational Qualifications : Graduation in any discipline with an MBA in HR Or Any Post Graduation Equivalent.
Functional Knowledge :
1. Working knowledge of HR related aspects & understanding of retail business
2. Analytical and Problem Solving : Understand the needs and requirements of the business units and conceptualize and design solutions for them
3. Adaptable : Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper - growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
4. Assertive and Persuasive : strong interpersonal skills and are able to engage with the business heads in order to solve their problems and provide excellent HR solutions.
5. Relevant and total years of Experience 2-5 years of experience in HR preferably in BFSI, FMGC, sector
6. Local Language - Oriya language is preferable