Team Lead - Talent Acquisition at Larsen & Toubro
Views:1649 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
L&T Construction - Design Head - Signalling & Telecommunication - Railway Projects (22-30 yrs)
- Minimum 22 years of experience in Railways Signalling domain. Having experience in Railway Telecom field will be of additional advantage.
- Having in-depth knowledge on Railway Signalling Principles and Railway Basic Signalling Designs, e.g. Signalling Interlocking Plan, Track Bonding Plan, Cable Core Plan, Route Control Chart, Indoor Interlocking Circuits, Outdoor Location Circuits, RE modifications, etc.
- Having in-depth knowledge of Route Relay Interlocking Circuit design (with metal to carbon relays and metal to metal relays).
- Having thorough knowledge of Electronic Interlocking System, in-depth knowledge on Interface Circuits and Application logics. Knowledge of TMS will be an additional advantage.
- Having in-depth knowledge on Signalling sub-systems, e.g., MSDAC, SSDAC, UFSBI, ELB, Data logger etc.
- Having good knowledge on Signalling Design procedure, Design Planning (using MSP/Primavera), Document Control procedure and Quality assurance.
- Should be responsible for completion of signalling Designs independently (from start to end) for a particular project.
- Should be responsible for holding design coordination meetings with both internal and external parties / stake holders.
- Should have good communication capability while interfacing with both internal and external agencies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.