Human Resources at LSI Financial Services Private Limited
Views:3187 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
LSI Financial Services - Sr Manager - Debt Syndication & Project Finance (2-6 yrs)
Job opening for - Project Finance and debt Syndication - Kolkata
- Structuring and execution of debt deals(debt syndication)
- Preferred experience should be a mix of origination and execution
- Should have a good understanding of finance and should be able to analyze the client's requirement intelligently and suggest solutions
- Liasioning with Banks/FIs and Investors at middle and senior level for fund raising. Candidates having existing senior and middle level relations with banks would be preferred
- Negotiations with financial lenders / investors for financial closure
- Supervision of preparation of business plan, financial modelling, comprehensive report writing by junior colleagues
- B.Com/M.com/ CA ( Intern), CFA, with 2-5 yrs project Finance and Debt Syndication
- Candidates with relevant work experience (project finance/ advisory) only need to apply.
- Strong financial concepts and good analytical skills
- Attitude and aptitude to learn
- An enthusiastic personality and communicator, able to deal with clients, internal teams (credit/legal/compliance)
- Always shows initiative and creativity when faced with challenging situations.
- LSI Financial Services Private Ltd (LSI) is a premier financial services intermediary offering a wide range of solutions for over a decade.
- During the course if its decade long existence, LSI has metamorphosed into a knowledge driven entity with excellent domain capability across most of the manufacturing infrastructure and service segments of the economy, e.g. Infrastructure, Infrastructure Support, Logistics, Realty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Food & Beverages, Iron & Steel, Cement etc,to name a few. Across these sectors, we have been proudly associated with several Industry players and have been part of prestigious assignments in the form of project finance advisory, arrangement of debts, both secured and at times, unsecured and other peripheral restructuring of debts.
- On the equity front, we offer a considerable range of Investment Banking services, such as Issue Management, Private Equity sourcing, M & A, and Valuation etc. In this regard, we are registered with SEBI as a category- I Merchant Banker.
- Interested candidate may send their resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.