HR at Loylty Rewardz
Views:4651 Applications:591 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Loylty Rewardz - Senior Manager- Marketing & Communication (7-9 yrs)
About The Organization-
We are a young, aggressive and fast-growing organization that is aiming to make a dent in the retail and banking industry in India, on how they acquire new consumers and how they manage the relationship with their existing consumers. From our start-up days, we have had a stupendously fast pace of growth through these years, and have reached a stage where we now manage loyalty programs for over 75% of all the debit cards issued in India.
Headquartered in Mumbai with offices across India, we are currently about 270 people strong and manage loyalty programs for over 24 banks in India. Some of the key customers includes the country's foremost and the largest Bank viz. the State Bank Group, the country's second largest Public Sector Bank viz. Punjab National Bank, other large Public Sector Banks such as Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Federal Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Central Bank of India, Canara Bank, UCO Bank, IDBI Bank, YES BANK, ING Vysya Bank, IndusInd Bank, Bank of Baroda and Corporation Bank, the country's largest Credit Card issuer viz. HDFC Bank. We also work with over 120 mid to large sized retail organizations with over 8,000 retail outlets enrolled into our consumer platform called Max Get More.
In the span of Nine years we have: - We award loyalty points for 1 in every 2 debit card transactions in India - We manage over 900 million Consumer Profiles under loyalty program management with over 70% Card market share in India - We process over 195 million transactions every month, with over 2.5 billion transactions processed so far.
We award over 2.6 billion points per month with over 35 billion loyalty points awarded so far - India's only multi-bank, multi-currency loyalty platform with 1+ million mobile app downloads - Only loyalty company with PCI-DSS Certification Having achieved this significantly strong market dominant position in the financial service industry, we are now realigning our organizational focus and energies towards the retail industry, with a clear aim to increase our retail partner network from 8000 outlets to 500000 outlets.
While at it, we are also working to reposition the organization from being a strong B2B player - a game which we have decisively won - into a deeply Consumer-focused organization with a Product approach. We are a well-capitalized organization, and have completed our Series A, Series B and Series C rounds of venture capital funding raising, and have raised a total of over INR 160 Crores. We are now entering a new phase of aggressive growth, and are looking to build a young, energetic and dynamic commercial team that will play a significant role in fueling that growth.
Do visit our website www.loylty.com to learn more about what we do and our team.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing professional who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you will generate & execute strategies to grow the awareness of multiple brands and their loyalty programs, market share, usage & reputation which will go on to enhance customer experience and drive growth.
Key Objective of the Position
- To be a strong pillar of the Brand & Strategy marketing vertical and own the Bank & Partner Marketing side of the business.
- This person would be the brand custodian & will holistically own the activity by not just building the Strategy but also by acting as an interface between internal team members (copy, art, digital, campaign mgt, etc.) and external stakeholders (Sales, Client Servicing, Client, etc.) in order to execute a seamless and effective campaign.
- Would be responsible for planning, development, design and execution of marketing activities to activate, engage, increase usage/spends and retain bank customers.
- Role would broadly encapsulate ideation/integration in ATL/BTL activities of brands/clients. Developing Promotional material (Email/Sms, Flyers, AVs, Brochures, Web Content, etc.), Market Research, Lead Gen & Pitch Support, Process Innovation, Competitive benchmarking, events/launches, etc.
- Responsible for formulating the Marketing Roadmap & developing Omni channel marketing strategies for 85+ Retail Partners & 25+ Bank Loyalty Programs to grow awareness, activation, usage, engagement & reputation of their customers
- Co-create & own all offline/online marketing communication
- Take brand/program ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to the Clients expectations
- Work closely with the Sales, Client servicing, Analytics & other stakeholders to understand Brand / Loyalty program requirements and co-ordinate for campaign creative/ calendar
- Analyse how the brand/program offering is positioned in the market
- Lead communication development for the program/brand and create motivating stimulus to get the TG to - take action
- Manage all aspects of planning & segmenting of high-volume Direct Mail & SMS Campaigns targeting a diversified customer base
- Measure, record and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- To support Sales team with Presales requirements such as Sales Kit, Pitch Communication, Marketing plan, RFPs, Collaterals, etc.
- To develop marketing communication collaterals to support demand push at P.O.P. (i.e. brand visibility, marketing tools, etc.)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors- activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Monitor usage patterns and consumer reactions
- Must be able to anticipate bottlenecks & take corrective action
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Work on new projects/ideas that can contribute to Revenue enhancing strategies
Candidate Profile/ Requirements-
- Candidate should have 7-9 years of overall experience and be a Post Graduate in Marketing from a Premium B-School (full time)
- People interaction and ability to interface with multiple teams to get the campaigns off the ground. (Clients, Business teams, Analytics, Operations, Analytics, Legal, etc.), ability to put together processes and stick to policy and process
- Should be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, however, the ability to manage a team/people would be an added advantage
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that inform, engage and motivate
- Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Should be comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Must be operationally strong, be able to Multi-task, give attention to details and have strong execution skills
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Retail/ Telecom/ BFSI background or experience in Database/ Direct / Usage & Retention Marketing is preferable
- Understanding of Direct / Loyalty / Digital Marketing would be an added advantage