HR at Loylty Rewardz
Views:4787 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Loylty Rewardz - Business Development/Key Account Management Role - Banking Business - IIM/FMS/XLRI/NMIMS/JBIMS (2-5 yrs)
Banking Business - Business Development/Key Account Management
Key Objectives of the Position :
- To manage the Business relationship with existing Banks so as to maintain the functioning of the business at optimum levels of efficiency and profitability.
- To increase revenue by developing business relationships with the banks.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identifying areas of service improvements.
- To contribute to the ongoing strategic plan and its implementation.
- Visit clients to understand requirement and evaluate the underlying opportunity.
- Develop and explore new ideas and initiatives
- Maintain and develop strong long- term relationships with the banks so that we continue to sell existing and new services to them.
- Creating a strong presence for the Loylty Program/Campaign in the market by understanding the competition and innovating customized solutions.
- Following up with the appropriate teams for payment/invoice clearances.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partners' needs and goals.
- We are looking for an individual who will manage Relationship / Customer or Client management activities or Client Servicing.
- MBA from a premium institute (IIM, FMS, XLRI, NMIMS, JBIMS, Symbiosis) with 2+ yrs of experience.
Internal Interactions :
- Vertical Heads, Operations Team, Commercial Team and Marketing Team
External Interactions : Key Clients
Technical Skills :
- Knowledge of MS-WORD, POWERPOINT, MSEXCEL.
Interpersonal Skills :
- Self Starter & high level of Initiative
- Strong People Skills and attitude to get the job done
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to handle complex work situations Strong academic background and a pleasing personality are essential.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.