Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:187 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Loyalty Manager - CRM - Consumer Product Industry (5-10 yrs)
CRM / Loyalty Manager - Consumer Product Industry
CRM and Loyalty Manager ( Pan India Role )
- Manage the design and execution of our existing loyalty programme whilst looking for opportunities to strategically develop and grow.
- Deep dive into the customer database to glean insights that can be applied to drive the business. Develop customer strategies in order to improve customer data capture and optimise RFM, ATV and Customer Lifetime Value.
- Uphold data governance standards and ensure data is captured consistently and appropriately across different touch points and channels and in compliance with the GDPR regulations.
- Extract, analyse and interpret data from different sources to enable data visualisation and translate findings into simple actionable insights.
- Implementation and delivery of loyalty program and other customer-related technology in-store, working closely with area managers and store managers in order to meet the required KPIs.
- Be the main point of contact for stores in regards to their daily tasks and reporting their KPIs against the brand strategy.
- Manage strategic customer projects in order to deliver them on time and within budget.
- Lead the design, execution and delivery of different disciplined testing approaches and strict campaign measurement methodology, including design and management of control groups.
- Plan and execute different customer journeys in regards to the strategic target for each of the segments defined.
- Support the Digital Marketing & CRM Coordinator with the email calendar management and execution of targeted campaigns on the ESP platform.
- Keeps and nurture relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
- Support marketing objectives to create a consistent brand experience across all channels.
- Stay updated on CRM and customer loyalty best practices.
- Manage allocated budget.
Key Skills/Experience :
MBA - Full TIME
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a successful CRM/ Influencer function.
- A data driven profile who is also commercially minded, with strong analytical skills.
- Experience creating dashboards for metrics reporting.
- Strong experience of planning, executing and delivering Marketing Campaigns.
- Experience in Digital Marketing & CRM strategy.
- Project Management skills.
PAN India Recruiters