Human Resource at Losung 360
Views:1692 Applications:442 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Losung360 - Head - Fulfilment Operations (10-15 yrs)
We are an Ecommerce Brand Enabler currently serving to 45 plus brands. Our business is divided into 2 main verticals: Demand Fulfilment and Demand Generation under which we have 4 service lines.
As we have scaled to 1 lakh orders per day during our peak, we have realised to restructure our approach of doing business from providing scalable service lines, to customers to creating Products for our targeted customers, achieve the required Product-market fit, scale, evolve and reiterate. Currently we have conceptualized 4 Products for our Fulfilment Business. Our Product(s) will be focused on mid-mile (Fulfilment Centre Ops) and last mile (aggregation and integration) fulfilment ops only. We operate in 8 Fulfilment Centers in Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai spanning across 5.5 lakh sq. ft.
- Responsible for managing warehouse processes such as inbound, inventory management and outbound operations.
- Manage a multilayer team of size 500+.
- Analyze reports such as quality complaints, pilferages etc. to drive improvements.
- Drive improvement projects such as Kaizen, 5s and safety improvement and new initiatives
- Set the strategies and oversee execution to optimize Warehousing cost, efficiency & productivity by identifying cost saving and operational excellence projects, infrastructural Upgradation projects, & key operating issues.
- Responsible for driving and achieving targets for key Inbound KPI's such as Truck TAT, Receiving, Put away, Cost reduction, IPP, Overall Productivity, Inventory Accuracy, Enhancing Warehouse efficiency & and Bottom-line savings.
- Leading effectively the day-to-day -operation of the warehouse and team through the operational team leaders and area managers.
- Drive RCA/quality culture throughout the team.
- Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by analysing process workflow and implementing changes.
- Achieves warehouse operations by contributing recommendations and following policies.
- Support the development of the Operational Team via coaching and mentoring.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations by recruiting, selecting, motivating, training, and coaching employees, continually develop the warehouse team.
- Responsible for the security of all warehouse assets and infrastructure.
- Manage the returns to the Warehouse and ensure items are dealt with promptly and returned to stock/supplier.
- Maintain regular communication with CM/Managers/AMs to update on any operational challenges.
- Follow up with FC Heads to ensure that stock movements and stock keeping standards are maintained in line with company guidelines
- Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound and sold out, and reporting the information to relevant managers including the finance team.
- Responsible for all warehouse stocks with 99% accuracy
- Drive stock takes at regular frequency and report on results.
- Ensure the highest operational standards are always deployed on floor.
- Responsible for maintaining the stock levels and re-ordering of all products to ensure 100% fill rate
- Responsible for maintaining and re-ordering of required consumables to enable smooth operations.
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current Health and Safety regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately.
- Ensure 100% equipped for BBD/Seasonal Sales with high level of performance with zero discrepancy and 100% accuracy to meet all SLA metrics.
- Regularly appraise team members and carry annual performance review at the communicated time. (Basis HR Department Communication).
- Manage vendor relationship with all vendors to ensure smooth supply.
- Responsible for analyzing and presenting warehousing Cost & Performance reviews to SCM Head and CEO
- Should have managed a workgroup size of 10+ warehouse personnel, directly managed Inventory of about 500+ Crores and outbound Sales volume of at-least 100+ Crores per month.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Handled a team size of 500 + members. (Mix of on role & off role)
- A minimum of 10+ years of work experience.
- Multiple Warehouse operations experience is mandatory.
- Good understanding of MIS.
- Post-Graduation/MBA degree will be mandatory.
- Well versed with local language.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of ERP/SAP.
- Six Sigma knowledge
- Stakeholder management and team handling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.