HRBP at Losung E-services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4051 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Losung - Assistant Vice President - Finance - CA (3-10 yrs)
Losung E-services Pvt. Ltd., is presently working hardcore in the online retail business. We help the brands sell the right product on the right platform, targeted to the right customer at a justified price.
Our clientele includes some of the most iconic brands in the country like Kohler, Luminous, Hindware, Symphony Air Coolers, Surya Roshni Ltd and more
The group has been in the e-commerce business from the past 7 years with a top line revenue of Rs 250 crores and 120 employees working pan India
We take ownership to develop the online business for a brand. So it includes from defining the strategy to execution of logistics. From designing the creatives to making the consumer experience better
We value passion, empathy and a growth mindset. Technical skills can be developed with time.
What we appreciate is the hunger to learn from your mistakes should never die
Losung is operating in a very dynamic and an uncertain environment as the business model is new in India and the industry is evolving fast. So be ready for a bumpy ride and a steep learning curve
Website - www.losungeserve.com
Title: AVP - Finance
1. Responsible for Operational finance including liaising with auditors and company secretary.
2. Management and control of accounts receivable, accounts payable, treasury and payroll.
3. Responsible for all tax returns both direct and indirect.
4. Monitoring the changing regulatory environment.
5. Monitoring and developing internal controls and systems.
6. Oversee the general accounting function, cash management and tax compliance.
7. MIS: Prepare, analyse and present necessary inputs for monthly MIS/Management reports to be provide to the management/leadership team.
8. Prepare standalone and consolidated financial statements of the Indian entity as per applicable accounting standards and primary responsibility for interacting with statutory/tax international auditors and ensuring smooth completion of audits.
9. Cash management: Track and report the company's fund position on a regular basis, preparing cash flow statements and analysing actual against budgets.
10. Sales and Purchases: Primarily responsible for tracking sales vs realisation and purchase vs payments. Tracking debit and credit notes and ensuring timely recovery.
11. Banking: Manage relationships with banks and having knowledge of debt raising and channel financing facility.
12. Taxes: Ensure compliance with all Indian Indirect tax i.e. GST, Shops & Est, Customs and other applicable regulations.
13. Managing Import right from purchase order to delivery of goods
Required Candidate profile
1) Qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 3-5 years of post-qualification experience. A mix of big 4 and industrial experience will be preferred.
2) Business and solutions-oriented with a proven track record of managing change or establishing financial control systems.
3) Prior experience in automation of financial and payment systems is a MUST (Quick books and Tally ERP9 experience will be preferred).
4) Experience in scaling up the financial controls is a MUST.
5) Strong skills in stakeholder management and a very strong collaborative style of functioning.
6) Needs to drive a strong customer-oriented culture and forge excellent partnerships with all stakeholders.
7) Prior experience of handling team size of more than 5.
8) Prior experience of managing group companies is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.