L'Oreal - Senior Manager - Marketing - Hair Care (7-9 yrs)
Senior Manager - Marketing - L'Oreal Paris (Hair care)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation.
L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure ?
We have a suitable opportunity in the function of Marketing for the position of Senior Manager - Marketing L'Oreal Paris (Hair care). This is an individual contributor role to drive the growth of a brand category through new product launches/re-launches and pushing growth on pillar products through the implementation of promotional and advertising excellence for a specific products. You come with 7-9 years of relevant work experience. The location of the job will be in Mumbai and preference from lifestyle brands, luxury brands and FMCG industry will be advantageous.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To implement new product launches and strive to maintain growth on pillar products on the hair care category through ATL / BTL initiatives - to deliver the topline numbers and targeted market shares on the brand
- Budgeting and forecasting sales volumes and marketing spends to ensure a healthy brand profitability
- Design and implement consumer promotion plans across channels and facilitate implementation of trade marketing plans on the brand
- Work with partner agencies to deliver new communication campaigns / adaptations of existing campaigns on the brand and the execution of the same across channels
- To work closely with zone and the DMI teams, towards a stronger panier on the brand
- Liaise with departments such as packaging, manufacturing, sales, key accounts and finance to ensure good fill rates, optimal inventory and maximum shelf space
- To implement new product launches and strive to maintain growth on pillar products
- Delivery of market share objectives and growth targets including bottom line
- Development of big Integrated Market Communication (IMC) ideas through design and execution of content, media, digital and in-store
- Drive route to market plans with focus on both retail and wholesale
- To propose and implement promotional, digital and PR plan for products
- To work closely with zone to adhere to all guidelines and prepare monthly updates
- To interact effectively with other departments (sales, logistics, education) and to support marketing objectives
- Luxury / Lifestyle brand marketing / Digital marketing experience is mandatory
- Sensitivity to M- tier
- In depth knowledge of products / category
- Research and market data analysis
- Knowledge of local retail dynamics and environment
- Knowledge of competitors, market trends and consumers
- Financial and Media Planning knowledge
- Ability to adapt advertising creative material
- Good in social, relationship building, communication and presentation skills
- Strong drive and dedication
- Reports to AGM Marketing Hair Care and Hair Color
- Internal Interactions - Commercial, Education, Zone, Finance, Merchandising and Supply Chain team
- External Interactions - Agencies (Digital and PR)
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need based
- Preferably a MBA (2012/2011/2010)
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.