L'Oreal - Sales Planning Manager - Modern Trade Commercial - Consumer Products Division - CA (6-8 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Consumer Products division for the position of Senior Manager - Modern Trade Commercial. In this individual contributor role, you will pursue and establish business partnership and Client relationship to achieve annual business plan for Modern Trade (MT) business division. You should be Chartered Accountant by qualification with 6 to 8 years of experience with minimum of 2 years in handling Modern Trade clients. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
- Building Joint Business Plans with key chains and MT business as a whole
- Leading Commercial discussions with MT chains along with the Key Accounts Business Team
- Planning effective spends of Commercial budgets
- Assessing the Profitability for the MT channel including Key clients on a regular basis and building long term profitable business plans with the Key Accounts Team
- Regular interaction with clients to ensure smooth flow of day to day operations
- Handling business planning, forecasting and budgeting activities for the business unit
- Ensuring appropriate validation mechanism in place to process promotion payouts in timely manner
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Timely Reconciliation of Accounts with all Clients
- Strong Understanding of FMCG Modern trade channel
- Budget planning
- Relationship management with channel partners
- Internal Interactions: Key Accounts Chains, Marketing, Sales Development, Supply Chain and Regional Sales Team, Operations, Logistics, customer service and control team
- External Interactions - Various MT clients and their respective finance teams
- Travel will be need based
- First Attempt Chartered Accountant with 6 to 8 years of experience
- Minimum experience of 2 years in handling Modern Trade Clients
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong Inter-Personal Skills
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register for their candidature to be considered.