L'Oreal - Manager - Sales Planning - Consumer Products Division (4-7 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centers in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the function of Sales for the position of Sales Planning Manager for Selective Channels that supports make-up category. This is an individual contributor role to support the growth of Selective Sales Channel for the Consumer Products Division.
You come with 4-7 years of relevant work experience. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
Key Job Responsibilities :
Business Planning :
- Identifying the key trends at brand/region/tier/SKU level with planning short term and long term sales to meet the business objectives
- Strengthen the current planning process with by closely co-ordinating with regional sales, marketing, Supply chain and other key stakeholders to accurately forecast sales national and regional level
- Planning new launches as per the timelines specified in the new launch process with detailed fiche build-up at SKU-retailer level
- Planning of promotions, EOSS, activations, other planning activities at an account level by actively engaging with the internal stakeholders
- Creating Quarterly and Yearly business plans with various elements of Initiative calendar
- Lead initiatives on catalogue management to deploy right catalogue across store tiers/channels/region, etc.
Channel Management :
- Actively lead the various channel management programs in Selective manned and unmanned business
- Lead the strategy to design channel management programs to ensure maximum retailer participation while ensuring budget guidelines on spends
- Engage with regional sales team to effectively roll-out the channel management program and ensure program compliance
Sales Automation and Technology Strategy :
- Lead the Sales Automation projects for selective manned and unmanned business
- Engage with internal stakeholders (IT, SDM, regional sales) for roll-out of Sales automation
- projects such as BA Automation, Catalogue Management, etc. to ensure early and complete adoption of key users into the project
Business Performance Analysis :
- Monthly analysis of key sales data across different cuts of SKU/retailer/region/channel level
- MIS and Business Analytics - Publishing of standardized data and reports to key stakeholders with detailed analysis and recommendations
- Tracking of monthly key priorities and working with regional to ensure priorities are met
Budget Management :
- Manage the Selective SDM Budget as a custodian of spends on channel management programs, retails spends, etc
- Work closely with marketing and sales to plan regional festive and non-festive activations to optimize the budget spends and drive maximum ROI from the planned initiatives
- A planning mind-set to understand and implement the science and art of sales planning
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, organize and analyze large data sets.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of systems and processes
Stakeholders: Sales Development, Regional Sales Team, Supply Chain, Finance Controlling, IT, Marketing
Education - Preferably a MBA (2012/2013/2014/2015)
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.