L'Oreal - Manager - Sales - CSD & Institution Channel (4-7 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L- Or- al supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centers in India are the sixth innovation hub for L- Or- al worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the function of Marketing for the position of Manager Sales - Alternative Channels. This is an individual contributor role to support the growth of CSD and Institutional Sales Channels for the Consumer Products Division.
You come with 4-6 years of relevant work experience. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Driving strong relationship with top customers
- Developing the detailing of the business growth plan of CSD of doubling current turnover in 3 years
- Prospecting, collaboration and networking for B2B sales/ institutional channel which includes consumer offers, corporate activities and specific gifting-based distributors
- Managing the new product launch application preparation by collaborating with multiple internal (R&I, factory, quality control, marketing & sales) and external (laboratories, CSD teams) stakeholders followed by coordination of factory inspections and pricing meetings
- Collaborating with the internal teams (supply chain, controls and finance) and external teams to process sales orders, pricing, SKU codes, manage stocks for supplies and track/ follow-up on collections to keep overall business parameters in green
- Partnering with Marketing teams for specific promotions planning, business planning and stock management
- There would be travel requirements across the country to visit markets & distributors
- Target achievement: Monthly and yearly business targets of turnover and collections
- Tracking of stocks and management of collections/ payments
- Identifying concerns ahead of time and finding resolutions
- Collaboration with stakeholders who are working at different speeds
- Understanding of forecasting and supply fill-rate tracking
- Research and market data analysis
- Knowledge of local channel dynamics and environment
- Knowledge of competitors, market trends and consumers
- Good in social, relationship building, communication and presentation skills
- Strong drive and dedication
- Reports into Head Sales Alternate Channels
- Stakeholders: Supply Chain, Finance, CSD HO and Local teams
Education: Preferably a MBA (2012/2013/2014/2015)
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.