Recruitment Specialist at Loreal
Views:1899 Applications:508 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
L'Oreal - Manager - Physical Distribution - EHS/Quality & SAP (3-5 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Supply Chain division for the position of Manager - Physical Distribution, EHS, QUALITY & SAP. In this individual contributor role, you will be handling AUDITS (EHS, QUALITY, SOCIAL), KEY SAP USER (MM, SD, WMS) responsibilities within Physical Distribution. You should have 3 - 5 years of professional experience preferably with FMCG Industry. The location of the job will be in Chakan, Pune.
EHS & QUALITY:
- Responsible for EHS Management across Pan-India DCs
- Conduct EHS Training & Audit management
- Ensure EHS requirements are implemented across DCs
- Conduct Business Continuity Plan preparation and yearly testing
- Responsible for Quality Management across Pan-India DCs
- Execution & VAS Management, along with Quality Audit management
- Conduct Product Mock Recall Exercise along with plants
- Ensure SQD parameters are monitored and corrective actions are taken
- Responsible for Social Audit Adherences across Pan-India DCs
- Responsible for Zone reporting - SQD, Waste Reporting, CNQ & Other reports
SAP KEY USER :
- Responsibility as SAP Key User
- Strong knowledge on SAP MM, SD & WMS modules
- Support PD Teams from Order to Delivery cycle
- Analyse and Resolve SAP system issues & SAP Training to DC Teams
- Consolidate New Business Requirements and Develop SAP Solutions
- Conduct UAT, Wave Testing & Migrations
- Support Cross Functional Projects
Key Deliverables :
- Zero Accident & Loss Time at DCs
- Ensure Highest rating in all audits (EHS/Quality/Social)
- Enhance SAP process to meet growing demands of Ecommerce Channel
- Drive SAP Projects related to PD and support cross functional teams
- Strong support to Internal PD Teams on Key Projects
- Should Master Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
- Should have first-hand experience in Audit Management skills
- Strong Data driven approach to influence decision making and continuous improvement
- Should have excellent analytical, MS Excel and Presentation skills.
- Strong Cross Functional Support & Reputation (HO, Finance, Legal, Regulatory, Plant, IT, SAP)
- Strong Support & Alignment with Zonal Teams
- Ethical & Professional Management with Channel Partner
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel) :
- Travel will be need based
- Key User Support will be need based till DC operation closing hours
- Graduate (Engineering & MBA preferred)
- SAP MM, SD & WMS Module Knowledge required
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.