L'Oreal - Manager - Marketing (3-5 yrs)
- The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
- The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centers in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the function of Marketing for the position of Marketing Manager (Maybelline New York). This is an individual contributor role to drive the growth of a brand category through new product launches/re-launches and pushing growth on pillar products through the implementation of promotional and advertising excellence for specific products. You come with 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing and the location of the job will be in Mumbai.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To implement new product launches and strive to maintain growth on pillar products for face and eyes category
- To execute the local adaptation of advertising creative material and media recommendation
- To propose and implement promotional, digital and PR plan for products
- To work closely with zone to adhere to all guidelines and prepare monthly updates
- To interact effectively with other departments (sales, logistics, education) and to support marketing objectives
- To handle budget for products and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- To support managers on Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) plan creation and execution)
Key Competencies :
- Luxury / Lifestyle brand marketing / Digital marketing experience is mandatory
- Sensitivity to M- tier
- In depth knowledge of products / category
- Research and market data analysis
- Knowledge of local retail dynamics and environment
- Knowledge of competitors, market trends and consumers
- Financial and Media Planning knowledge
- Ability to adapt advertising creative material
- Good in social, relationship building, communication and presentation skills
- Strong drive and dedication
- Reports to Group Product Manager, MNY
- Internal Interactions - Marketing, cross-functional teams such as commercial, education, supply chain, finance etc.
- External interaction with agencies and vendors
Physical Demands : Travel will be need based
Education : MBA
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register for their candidature to be taken forward.