L'Oreal - Manager - Accounts Payable - CA (5-7 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our missions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
- We have a suitable opportunity in the Accounts department for the position of Manager Accounts Payable. The position demands an individual who is a right mix of People and Process expert.
- The person should be capable of supervises the activities within the Accounts Payable, Invoice Processing team and focus on quality, productivity and standards to achieve the business purpose.
- You should be Chartered Accountant by qualification with 5 to 7 years of experience.
- The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors and suppliers through timely payment
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable process
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in reporting to the Group
- Supervises the Accounts Payable, Invoice Processing activities in the team.
- Liaises with the client and third party outsourcing and Preparation of Management reports.
- Proper maintenance of the KPIs of the Group
- Maintain policies and procedures for the AP processes
- Continuously improve process design focusing on simplification, standardization and quality improvement.
- Establish and maintain appropriate controls and segregation of duties.
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to set clear cut goals in front of the team and be capable enough to achieve the same in the tenured period
- Timely Reconciliation of Accounts with Vendors
- Assist in month end closing
- Good Accounting Knowledge
- Good Analytical and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Internal Interactions - Division Finance Teams, Corporate Finance Teams including Credit, Purchase, Legal and Taxation, Operations Team, Marketing Teams, APAC Offices
- External Interactions - Vendors finance teams, External Auditors and Shared Service Centre
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need based
- Chartered Accountant with 5 to 7 years of experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong Inter-Personal Skills
- Working knowledge of GST
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.