L'Oreal - Learning Specialist (4-9 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation.
L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure ?
We have a suitable opening in the function of Human Resources for the position of Learning Specialist. This is an individual contributor role where one has to support business unit learning needs and implement learning solutions, design and roll-out development plans, coordinate learning events and meetings, craft program materials, use internal data and metrics to drive learning activity. You should have minimum 4 years of relevant experience in learning. The location of the job will be in Mumbai and candidates.
Key Deliverables :
- Constantly diagnose individuals, teams and organizations short and medium-term training needs
- Responsible for ground level implementation i.e. facilitation of training programs ( both Classroom workshops and E-learning) and managing all the operational aspects of running a program right from nomination process to recording Impact evaluation/feedback
- Innovate, implement and facilitate learning events/workshops that offers unique learning experience combine a variety of media/methodologies and foster L'Oreal culture
- Managing Sales Learning agenda across all regions
- Manage partnership with external providers / consultants/experts/certified trainers
- Promote and Measure the learning impact to the businesses
- Understanding Behavioral and Leadership development needs of the businesses in order to design and deliver high impact learning programs
- Support subject matter experts in developing learning content and design in alignment with business needs
- Monitor the budget allocated and optimize learning investments efficiency
- Use of data and metrics to drive learning activity as a business
Key Success Attributes :
- Proven track record in designing, planning and implementing leadership development programs along with Project management experience
- Affinity to digital and experience in developing and driving e-learning programs, externships will be advantageous
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent MS-Office skills and presentation skills
- Willingness and flexibility to travel to various regional offices, spread across the country
Internal & External Interactions :
Internal would involve Mancom, Senior Managers and all employees of L'Oreal across division, location and function for identification and execution of solutions to address learning needs and External would involve interactions with trainers, coaches, vendors for execution of our Learning programs
- Local position.
- Travel will be limited and need based
Education : Graduate with MBA
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.