L'Oreal - Key Account Manager - eCommerce (3-4 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. E-commerce today accounts for over 11% of our global consolidates sales and our goal is to accelerate the growth of the channel and provide consumers with more services and flexibility. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the Professional Products Division for the role of ECommerce Key Account Manager, based in Mumbai. You come with a relevant experience of 3-4 years. In this role, you will build, manage and develop long-term Ecommerce relationships to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand's online presence, identify new e-commerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans. You will be responsible for the end to end management of the account.
- You will be the expert on the e-account by building a formidable relationship to drive agreed business growth and turnover
- You will develop plan, KPI and goals for the account and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (E-brand managers, supply chain, IT)
- You will be responsible for business and market development and scope out opportunities for growth and key initiatives to leverage category growth and market share
- You will manage promotions along with brands - make brands partners in customer communication
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with Ecommerce partner and finalise the Joint Business Plan (JBP) after coordination with multiple stakeholders
- You will be responsible for ToT adherence and standardisation of soap (simple object access protocol)
- You will innovate and activate key launches, campaigns and collaborations with marketing and digital for impactful brand presence leading to business
- You will ensure right presence on brands across top SKUs to ensure discoverability, build customer experience through brand stores and product page details and compelling reasons to drive purchase
- You will do market intelligence and competitive landscape mapping thereby identifying new e-commerce trends and opportunities
- You will drive efficiency and effectiveness across supply chain and customer care through accuracy in demand forecasting and setting supply chain and logistics processes
- Analyse and interpret Ecommerce partner's sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
Key Deliverables (Illustrative):
- Business delivery of turnover and market share as agreed
- Onsite presence for top SKUs - availability and right presence
- Increase sale from new launches
- Execution of promotional campaigns with increased effectiveness
- Ensure complete portfolio coverage
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within an organization
- Ability to analyse data to gather insights and find opportunities
- Build and manage relationships
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Business results oriented: ability to perform, to budget and manage forecast
- Proactive, positive and innovative mind
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Attention to detail and complex processes
- Knowledge of makeup and makeup marketing would be preferred
- Understanding of digital and tech is the key
- Reports to: Group Key Account Manager
- Internal Stakeholders - E-merchandising, sales planning, digital and brand marketing, supply chain, finance, global and zone ecommerce teams
- External Stakeholders - E-tailer buying and category teams, e-tailer marketing and content teams, supply chain and finance teams
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.