L'Oreal - Head - eCommerce Supply Chain Function - Consumer Division (12-15 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. E-commerce today accounts for over 11% of our global consolidates sales and our goal is to accelerate the growth of the channel and provide consumers with more services and flexibility. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Supply Chain Function for the position of Head E-Commerce Supply Chain. You will lead and craft the E-Commerce Supply Chain strategy in line with the business strategy of the consumer division. The role is directly accountable for the S&OP process and customer-facing supply chain process.
You should have 12-15 years of professional experience, of which minimum of 3 years should be in the field of E-Commerce. Experience in client facing operations would be preferred. The location of the job will be Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities :
- You will design the supply chain strategy for ecommerce in alignment with commercial to ensure it helps in driving the growth ambitions on the channel
- You will lead the Ecommerce S&OP process to deliver the metrics on all key indicators. Ensures that the set process meets the requirement of demand planning, supply planning & order to cash planning and manages risks and opportunities in a transparent and efficient way
- You will optimize the supply chain with clients by Being accountable for the supply chain elements of the joint business plan,
- Collaborating with customers to streamline supply chain and to deliver value ahead of the competition
- Designing and using joint metrics to ensure customer service expectations are met and exceeded
- You will act as an interface between Ecommerce commercial and other supply chain functions and manage key activities to ensure efficient process governance & information flow
- You will drive the E-commerce business growth by delivering the best in class performance on key SC KPIs (Service Level, OOS, Order to Bill Lead times, Delivery performance, Dispute Resolution timeline and IQ)
- You will drive projects impacting Ecommerce Supply Chain transformation (ordering process, service levels, inventory, logistics, packaging, etc)
- You will be responsible for developing supply chain talent with critical technical and people skills
- Strategic Vision and strong judgment
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional problem solving and planning skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration
- Strong client engagement capability
- People developer
- Stakeholders: Planning, Product Development, Physical Distribution, Marketing, Commercial, Finance, KAMs and External Vendors
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need-based
- Educational qualification - Graduate or MBA (2006/2007/2008)
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they must register in order for their candidature to be taken forward.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.