L'Oreal - Digital & E-Marketing Expert - Consumer Products Division - Garnier (6-10 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
- We have a suitable opportunity in the Consumer Products Division for the position of Digital and E-Marketing Expert for Garnier. In this role, you will get to support the digital and e-commerce strategy and execution end to end.
- You should have at least 6-10 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing. The location of the job will be in Mumbai and prior experience in beauty or FMCG at the client side will be advantageous.
Your Responsibilities :
I) Driving Garnier's E Commerce business :
- E Commerce - lift the floor - Mandatory Assets plus high quality A+ content across entire Garnier franchise with a data driven approach on what is working and what isn't
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to create relevant brand content and properties that Garnier can own
- Create a new ceiling on quality of content on through understanding best practice internationally and locally
- Managing end to end visibility across all e-tailers with focus on RoI
- Managing the promotion calendar from creation to execution Month on month
II) Driving Garnier's Digital Presence :
a. You will plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM on-platform and off-platform, social media, influencers, video, display and programmatic campaigns
b. You will map consumer decision journey for relevant categories and brands with inputs from consumer, CMI, Social Listening etc.
c. You will identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
d. You will manage all owned digital assets for the Brand
e. Drive and Measure positive conversations around the brand on Digital Platforms
f. You will support every product launch / animation with relevant digital campaigns & promotions.
g. You will plan and control of the digital budget across sub-allocations
h. You will measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
i. You will evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Ensure seamless adoption and execution between offline and online comms.
Key Competencies :
- Needs a balanced profile of digital expertise + marketing / brand understanding. Incumbent needs to be very strong in one of these and have great desire & intent to upskill in the other if not already a skill. Rigor in execution is expected.
- 6 -10 yrs of relevant experience
- Specialization in Digital Media
- In-depth understanding of the India media and digital market (ie, media cost dynamics, landscape, media usage trends, etc.)
- Digital Expertise: conversant with all forms of digital formats and measurement
- Ability to represent Garnier's perspective to internal and external stakeholders as well as provide subject matter expertise to Marketing Teams on Digital and E-commerce.
- Ideally this incumbent may already hold a similar position within an advertiser or will have the credentials to move from the agency environment
Key Relationships :
- Internal Interactions: Marketing, e-commerce, CMI, controlling etc. External interaction with agency partners & vendors.
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel): Travel will be need based
Education : Post Graduation/Masters in Business Management/Communications OR Specialization in Marketing /Media
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.