L'Oreal - Assistant Manager - Treasury (3-6 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
L'Oreal offers a learning and entrepreneurial culture that celebrates plurality and collective spirit.
We are looking for talent who are self-driven and bring their creativity, consumer-centricity, and collaboration to enable the business, teams, and self. You will join a team of some of the best and brightest who are working together to build a company and a brand that is making a difference in the world.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity for a Treasury specialist in Corporate Finance based in Mumbai. This is an individual contributor responsible for contributing to the Group foreign exchange risk management process and Business Partnering for all Foreign exchange needs of the business.
You come with 3-6 years of total work experience with strong operating knowledge of SAP. Exposure to Treasury and Foreign Exchange will be advantageous.
Key Responsibilities :
- Regular monitoring of FX needs - Purchases and Sales, timely updation of budget and trend reports
- Facilitating FX inwards and outwards for HO and factory
- Squaring plan reporting and utilization of hedges
- Monthly Closing on M+4 day
- Co-ordination with banks for FX related matters
- FX Treasury forecast and reconciliation of receipts/payments
- Exhibits reporting controls & ensure compliance of transactions as it relates to the Group accounting & management standards (GAAP/IFRS)
- Ensures financial reporting is aligned with the Group's standards
- Leverages knowledge and intuition around systems/data management to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, REGEFI, Magnitude)
- Uses OA knowledge, market & fin expertise to understand, improve, challenge & provide strategic reco & contributing to the overall effectiveness of business
Educational qualification :
- CA/ICWAI/MBA - Finance
Work Experience :
- 3- 6 years of relevant work experience in Accounting (P2P, R2R) and Treasury functions
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register for their candidature to be considered.