Recruitment Specialist at Loreal
Views:3074 Applications:954 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
L'Oreal - Assistant Manager - Supply Planning - Imports (2-4 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity at L'Oreal India for the position of Assistant Manager- Supply Planning, Imports. This is an Individual Contributor Role and the ideal candidate comes with 2-4 years of experience in Supply Planning. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure the smooth execution of the imports planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product while optimizing customer service and cost and while improving the quality of stocks.
- Build the Imports Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts and supply/ procurement parameters.
- Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock.
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the MSL.
- Manage stock levels in country in accordance with the objectives set and compute obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL.
- Build the budgeted stock equation according to the stock and supply parameters.
- Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job.
- To build solid understanding of our Supply Chain structure and functioning during the first assignment within L- Or- al.
- Develop and undertake tasks and projects & prepare reports in coordination with the manager and the entity Supply Chain Manager
- Consumer orientation
- Controls risk and operates responsibly
- Make it happen- with operational excellence and agility
- Communicates clearly and engages with multiple stakeholders across functions
- Good excel skills
- Working knowledge of different planning and ERP systems
- Ability to analyse data to drive optimum output
- Demand Planning
- Imports Clearance team
- MSL leads of respective procurement sources
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need based
- MBA / PGDM
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.