L'Oreal - Assistant Manager - Finance Controller (2-4 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, LOreal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L- Or- al supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of LOreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for LOreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure ?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Finance function of Professional Products Division for the position of Assistant Manager Financial Controller. This is an individual contributor responsible for partnering with the business for implementing robust commercial policy in the division and driving business efficiencies and controls
You come with 2-4 years of total work experience with strong working knowledge of IFRS, SAP and planning tools such as Hyperion, Cognos etc. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support the commercial controller in implementing a robust commercial policy in the division
- Maintain claim hygiene and coordinate with regional teams for dispute resolution
- Track the key account deals and analyze performance on special deals
- Follow-up on distributor ROI, dealer audits and action points
- Support the commercial controller in driving business efficiencies and controls
- Ensure post evaluation of schemes and documentation
- Drive sell through implementation and support the PLC reporting
- Automate manual process for simplification and better controls
a. Manage month close sales processes
b. Manage all sales reporting for budget / actuals and trend
Key success attributes :
- Fast learner with proven agility
- Strong business partnering skills
- Cultural sensitivity and Flexibility
- High self motivation and proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills both in written and oral form
Educational qualification : CA and/or MBA
- Ranging between 2-4 years with strong working knowledge of IFRS, SAP and planning tools such as Hyperion, Cognos etc
LOreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LOreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.