L'Oreal - Assistant Manager - Credit Control - Corporate Division - CA (2-4 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally.
Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Corporate Division for the position of Assistant Manager - Credit Control. In this individual contributor role, you will be responsible for Collection management of all Direct Clients (Modern Trade, E Commerce, Institutional etc.), Follow up on dues/overdues/deductions with internal & external stakeholders, Monthly MIS reports of department.
You should have 2-4 years of professional experience in Reporting/MIS/Controlling within the FMCG Industry. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Credit Receivable Management (including deduction management)
- Preparing MIS report as per the Manager (receivables) Requirement
- Reconciliation of the Client accounts on Quarterly basis (NDC's)
- New Customer Creations & maintenance of Customer Master Data
- Defining of Customer Risk Categories & Customer Credit Limit
- Follow dunning process as per Corporate guidelines
- Managing Customer Credit Insurance
- Yearly review of standard delivery lead time in collaboration with Supply Chain team
- Ensuring adherence to the Credit Policy/relevant procedures
- Facing and Handling Internal and External Audits
Key Deliverables :
- Timely Sending of Dunning of dues & Overdues to all the relevant stakeholders
- Develop sovereign and macro risk views as need to support decision making
- Timely revert on all queries relating to New Customer Creations
- Review and recommend credit risk-related transactions for approval
Key Competencies :
- Good Knowledge of SAP
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Analytical & Presentation Skills
Key Relationships :
- Business Commercial team handling direct & E commerce Clients (KAM, Controllers), Regional Control Team, Field Sales team & Corporate Treasury team
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel) : Low Travel (To meet top clients for reconciliation)
Education : Qualified Chartered Accountant with 2-4 Years of Experience Post Qualification.
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.