L'Oreal - Area Sales Manager - Consumer Product Division (4-10 yrs)
Area Sales Manager - Consumer Division - South Bengal
We have a suitable opening in the function of Sales for the position of Assistant Manager - Sales for our Consumer Product Division for South Bengal (except Kolkata)
- This is a managerial role where one has to apply and lead the commercial business strategy to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets, be responsible for the successful delivery of services and also contribute to the winning of new key customers.
- The candidate should have 4 - 7 years of relevant experience.
The location of the job will be in Kolkata with extensive outstation travel.
- Candidates from FMCG, consumer goods or companies catering to beauty industry will be given advantage. The details of the job are given below:
- Ensure the achievement of Annual Operating Plan in terms of primary and secondary
- Building market strategy to generate higher revenue and locate the gap and opportunity area and getting the plan executed by the team
- Recruiting, managing, and motivating the sales team
- Working cohesively with other functions and collaborating constructively with peers
- Managing channel partners and collaborating with them to ensure healthy ROI
- Planning with the team to execute channel expansion and new town expansion
- Monitoring merchandising standards, planogram, and product visibility in the market with dominance as per company norms
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting of all major brand and SKU to plan and execute optimum result.
- Achieving sales targets
- Train and retain talent - BDEs
- Expanding into new geographies/Business Development
- Sensitivity to Beauty
- Relationship orientation to manage distributors
- Sales and primary sales objectives
- Experience in FMCG industry in general trade/modern trade
- People management of Business Development Executives (BDEs) - 5 to 7
- MBA from Tier 1 & Tier 2 institutes
- Internal: Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Controller
- External: Distributors, Retailers
L'Oreal - is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Loreal strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?