L'Oreal - Area Sales Manager - Consumer Product Division (2-5 yrs)
Job Summary :
Position : Area Sales Manager - Consumer Coimbatore
TEAM : Sales & Business Development
Job Type : Full - Time
Job Location : Coimbatore
Area Sales Manager - Consumer Division, Bangalore
- The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally.
- Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
- The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
- We have a suitable opening in the function of Sales for the position of Assistant Manager - Sales for our Consumer Product Division.
- This is a managerial role where one has to apply and lead the commercial business strategy to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets, be responsible for the successful delivery of services and also contribute to the winning of new key customers.
- The candidate should have 2 - 5 years of relevant managerial experience.
- The location of the job will be in Coimbatore with outstation travel of 5 - 7 days a month.
- Candidates from FMCG or consumer products organizations will be beneficial. Tamil proficiency will be advantageous for this role.
Job Responsibilities :
- You will have to ensure the achievement of Annual Operating Plan in terms of primary and secondary sales
- You will be responsible for building a market strategy to generate higher revenue and locate the gap and opportunity area and getting the plan executed by the team
- You will be managing channel partners and collaborating with them to ensure healthy ROI
- You will be responsible for planning and executing channel and new-town expansion and new town expansion along with your team
- You will have to monitor merchandising standards, planogram, and product visibility in the market with dominance as per company norms
- You will be expected to carry out monthly and quarterly forecasting of all major brands and SKUs to plan and execute the optimum result
- You will be expected to recruit, manage, and motivate the sales team
- You will be working cohesively with other functions and collaborating constructively with peers
To thrive in this role, you need to demonstrate :
- Sensitivity to Beauty
- Growth mindset
- Relationship orientation to manage teams, distributors and channel partners
- Analytical and process orientation
Team Size : Management of Business Development Executives (BDEs) - 3 to 4
Travel : Minimum 50%
Education : Master or MBA
Key Relationships :
Internal: Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Controller
External: Distributors, Retailers
L'Oreal is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Loreal strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.