Loopworks - Merchant Success Manager (3-5 yrs)
- Engage with existing merchants and help them drive maximum value of product.
- Directly responsible for retention, product adoption, NPS and subscriber growth for merchants.
- Responsible for new brand logo acquisitions via referrals and outbound.
- Be a product evangelist in DTC communities and webinars.
- We would encourage MSMs to write product case studies and work closely with the product team to improve the product.
- Have worked in merchant facing roles for at-least 3 years and a total of ~5 years of experience.
- Good problem solving skills and articulation. Background in marketing would be preferred.
- Have owned either product adoption or revenue numbers in previous roles.
- Strong action bias and high focus on execution.
- Comfortable with Excel and knowledge of SQL / R would be preferable.