Loopworks - Manager - Inbound Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Marketing Manager - Inbound
We are looking for first hire in content marketing to scale the business to $1M ARR from $100K ARR in this year and $5Mn in coming year. We are live with our alpha product and seeing good response.
- You would be working as one-person army with founders on setting-up inbound marketing engine.
- Take end-end responsibilities for all things content - blog, case studies, merchant engagement, knowledge base, merchant interviews videos and so-on.
- Own lead generation from the inbound engine end-end.
- Differentiate brand Loop with solution oriented content for our target audience
Ideal profile :
- We are looking for 4-6 years of experience, who has past experience in creating powerful engaging content.
- Someone who has strong visual design sense
- Someone who has good understanding of SEO
This would be a good role for someone who wants to contribute in building growth functions in SaaS businesses.
About Loop :
- Stripe is the payment infrastructure for ecommerce; twilio is the communication infrastructure. We are Loop - we want to be an infrastructure for ecommerce subscriptions.
- Ecommerce is evolving into subscriptions led business, be it Mercedes giving cars for $1000/month or Tacobell giving one taco/day subscriptions for $10/month and then there are subscriptions for consumables, content and services.
Some categories where subscriptions is relevant :
- Health supplements
- Pet Foods
- Home Goods
- Baby Products
- Beauty box
- Meal box
- Fashion & apparel
- Art & Accessories
We launched our product in Oct'21 and focused on the US market for replenishment category. We have some paying customers and have raised a $2Mn seed round from THE BEST angel investors in US / India like Gokul Rajaram, Akshay Kothari, Varsha Rao, Alexander Erikstrup, founders of SaaS / software companies.
Founding team consists of 2X founders who have built and scaled SaaS businesses in past.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.