Loopworks - Manager - Inbound Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Marketing Manager - Inbound
We are looking for first hire in content marketing to scale the business to $1M ARR from $100K ARR in this year and $5Mn in coming year. We are live with our alpha product and seeing good response.
- You would be working as one-person army with founders on setting-up inbound marketing engine.
- Take end-end responsibilities for all things content - blog, case studies, merchant engagement, knowledge base, merchant interviews videos and so-on.
- Own lead generation from the inbound engine end-end.
- Differentiate brand Loop with solution oriented content for our target audience
Ideal profile :
- We are looking for 4-6 years of experience, who has past experience in creating powerful engaging content.
- Someone who has strong visual design sense
- Someone who has good understanding of SEO
This would be a good role for someone who wants to contribute in building growth functions in SaaS businesses.
About Loop :
- Stripe is the payment infrastructure for ecommerce; twilio is the communication infrastructure. We are Loop - we want to be an infrastructure for ecommerce subscriptions.
- Ecommerce is evolving into subscriptions led business, be it Mercedes giving cars for $1000/month or Tacobell giving one taco/day subscriptions for $10/month and then there are subscriptions for consumables, content and services.
Some categories where subscriptions is relevant :
- Health supplements
- Pet Foods
- Home Goods
- Baby Products
- Beauty box
- Meal box
- Fashion & apparel
- Art & Accessories
We launched our product in Oct'21 and focused on the US market for replenishment category. We have some paying customers and have raised a $2Mn seed round from THE BEST angel investors in US / India like Gokul Rajaram, Akshay Kothari, Varsha Rao, Alexander Erikstrup, founders of SaaS / software companies.
Founding team consists of 2X founders who have built and scaled SaaS businesses in past.